Saturday 16 October 2010

Future Beauty...



Celebrating 30 years of Japanese Fashion, Barbican is presenting this exhibition until 6th Feb 2011. I attended their private view Friday night with Cat. I do love the way Japanese designers are very innovative with their pattern skills but couldn't resist a few sarcastic remarks on a few of the garments on show which I honestly thought were ungodly awful!! I just see it as modern art -not fashion- which I'm not the greatest fan of anyway.
By the time we finished browsing the exhibit they've run out of goody bags AND stopped serving free drinks but we spent time on the roof garden sipping ginger beer with fine looking people.

3 comments:

  1. hey jen is precious is there a way to contact u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Precious
    If you have you got any questions. Here's my email... jennivijordan@ymail.com.

    ReplyDelete