Friday 16 September 2011

LRNZ Shot Kate

After Saturday's fitting with Vidal Sassoon (which I will post more about and yes it was quite an exciting new project!) I did a very quick and fun shoot with Lorenzo and Kate.
I love how this just fell into place and everything went well even the drizzle, wind and rushing around helped with the overall mood of the shoot and we welcomed it all. It's great to create something from being spontaneous and things just falls into place. An intense rainbow appeared over Kate which I count as some sort of blessing.









Photographer: LRNZ D.
Stylist: Jennivi Jordan
Model: Kate Eales

Special thanks to Amy Cerklewicz, Lauren Pharoah, Nano Aoshima, Jonathan Jepson, Jungo Kuroiwa & Wonjee Chung.

2 comments:

  1. cousin, can you style me too and turn me into one of your super models. hahaha anyway I am glad to see this blog. This your ate Jen in Baguio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cous :) Of course! Hopefully you will find me in the land of scattered islands sometime next year for a while so we have plenty of time to have fun.

    Thank you for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete