Sunday 25 April 2010

Jumping on bandwagons

...Well I've finally done the blogspot! First wordpress, then tumblr and now here I am again!!! I actually need to be more with the scene and get myself more online... I've been pretty slack with my recent old age. Before the whole world wide web took over our lives I only had the good old traditional pen and paper, occasional scissors and glue to let off steam and only myself and a close few to assess and judge those thoughts!!

To put the record straight I'm not actually that old its just an excuse to console myself for being slack! I am in the category of the 'Gen Y' the generation of digital technology afterall- so I should live up to the expectations and be at ease with this whole... blahh!

Anyway must dash.. gotta meet someone who borrowed one of my garments for a shoot with Schon online mag! I cant wait to put those images up- good or bad.

2 comments:

  1. Lol...i gracing 26th come Aug and i feel like i getting old. Even the moms telling about marriage and the 'type' of girl...lol....with a big SIGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaa oh Brian i feel your pain! Tho i have no real need to get married, only 'time' and 'age' is pressuring me to do so.

    ReplyDelete