Monday 26 April 2010

work vs lazy

Suppose to be back to the world of GfK NOP today- for those who don't know its my part-time job for a market research company. The other half of my glamorous life. But I'm couped up in bed with a headache!

Just spent the last couple of weeks at Stefan Orschel-Read being a seamstress helping with an order he had.
We went to Madame Jojo's last Wednesday to celebrate her majesty The Queen's bday which was fun... rather odd me catching the last train to the city to party waaaay past my bedtime!!

And what is it with me getting chatted up by middle aged office workers who hangs around on their lonesome in a trani club!?! Last time I was there unfortunately being the first in my group to arrive I was instantly chatted by one of these suited and booted 'individuals'. My boyfriend maybe is right in saying that they probably see me as a very convincing Thai lady boy haaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment