Thursday 29 July 2010

Mooore shooting!!

Bang!

Well I haven't been updating as frequently as I'd like to but I have been quite busy lately which I like. I still have to put up amazing pics of a few styling I've done recently but for now I shall wow you with behind the scene low-quality phone camera pics!

So first with Luke Nugent continuing our Perfect Strangers and my Graduate Class of 2010 Editorial, we shoot around South Bank Centre.



Then a week later on Sunday we were suppose to do Shinsuke Mitsuoka lookbook but couldn't get a studio in time so we made it happen on Thursday night.
I was pretty excited working with Shins collection as I loved it (still do) when I saw his work during Graduate Fashion Week. Shoot went pretty well and got some great pics but a tad rushed in the end as Shin had to take last train to Nottingham and I was worried he wouldn't make it home!! Geoff drove like a madman around London to drop Shin and the lovely Samantha from D1 who modeled for us.
I shall be posting pic soon- well I say soon but I don't know how soon... one day.. soon! Many thanks to Tano too who provided us with great hair and Make-up.


1 comment: