Saturday 17 July 2010

Class of 2010 sneak peak


Well the shoot went well with Ludovic Des Cognets - there were a few annoying hiccups to begin with... last minute cancellations & no show was most irritating, a bit of bad weather but generally it was great! One thing I definitely need now is an actual full time assistant. Anyone interested get in contact.

So here are some of sneaky behind the scene shots of the day courtesy of Samantha Mark who assisted me on the day.
Can't wait to post the actual pics!!! These are just taken on a mobile phone and not doing much justice. Now tomorrow is one with Luke Nugent were doing mostly menswear as my model on Thursday didn't show up so i didn't get to do menswear!
Looking forward to it but my head hurts all day as I think I'm experiencing my first ever hangover.

2 comments:

  1. Lol but any collection inspired by Alice in Wonderland i luv/like.

    I feeling the shots but yea, mobile not doing justice.

    ReplyDelete