Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lunch with Tean Roberts couple of weeks back just to check out the pictures she's developed and processed from our Cornwall shoot. They are looking rather fantastic so I can't wait to show them all, once I can. Polaroids were looking great too!

She will be exhibiting June 15th as part of her major graduate project at LCF. Will of course let you know details asap.


  

Also been looking at more pics from Cornwall. I can't express anymore in words how beautiful it really was so I'm going to share some more pics with you all. I will definitely be going there again and eat lots of clotted cream.  







Where we stayed and got fed lots of food.

 

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love it!
    I particularly enjoy that I'm giving the sea and the cows the same frown that says "hmmm... you might be a problem"
    Will send photos soon I swear!
    See you soon beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete