Friday 22 April 2011

There's been one project I've been keeping under wraps from my blog for some time!
But I think it's about time I mention it at least.

I've been consulting a new musical duo James-Honey with their style and general stage outfits.
The design team consist of knitwear designer Yuco Kamiyama, graphic designer Kei Kobayashi and recently joined Zoldart & Zolnierz menswear designers Olivia Coski and Jasmin Ayling giving a helping hand on James' pieces. Last Monday was my first meeting with Zoldartt & Zolnierz designers and we discussed on the first look for James-Honey's up coming first gigs.




Above is the graphic pattern designed for James-Honey by Kei which Yuco has knitted which will be Honey's outfit and its pretty amazing! Look forward to seeing them perform will keep you updated on any upcoming gigs.

1 comment:

  1. Looks Amazing! I'm so happy things are moving in a positive and production direction for you. Can't wait to come over and catch up!xxx

    ReplyDelete