Saturday 13 August 2011

RIY_KA

Autumn/Winter collections are certainly in the shops already so I thought it befitting to introduce you Riy_ka's Cana Cana: AW-11/12  collection that I styled the lookbook for last April. Great designs, the panelling inspired by tribal patterns but modernised in a refreshing modern twist of casual wear pieces with the use of leather, jersey, denim and cotton. 
Below is the lovely designer Rebecca Johnson next to her SuperMarket Sarah Wall where you can now purchase her pieces and will also be available soon from Beyond The Valley!





... and there's me looking a bit fresh off the boat with no make-up on but I'm sharing it with you all because it's sweet!

Designer Collection: Riy_ka
Photographer: Ludovic Des Cognets
Stylist: Jennivi Jordan
Make-up & Hair: Nicola Moores
Model: Carola Insolera

3 comments:

  1. scarlett charlett (a.k.a charlotte davinson)15 August 2011 at 05:15

    haha 'fresh off the boat' made me Laugh, this is Lovely Jenn, gReat work as usual :D was Lovely to see you laSt week too- before all the riots!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific designs. the jacket is my favorite. Riy_Ka is really skilled!
    and you as a stylist,too :D
    visit me too?
    xx.Anh from tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anh.
    Riy_ka designs are great aren't they?

    I will be styling her S/S 2012 lookbook collection next week so keep a look out for future post!

    ReplyDelete