Wednesday 23 November 2011

Ballad of... Petra Doe launch party happened last Friday.

We didn't make the submission so sad and sulky times had for a few mere minutes but hey we were looking forward to the party and seeing the magazine and snarl at those who made the final cut. So here are a couple of my favourite snippets from the current issue Ballad Of... Petra Doe.


Paulina Otylie Surys

Reka Koti


Illustration by Jon Macnair

And here are our dismissed submissions, rather brave of me posting right next to the great work that was produced and I'm not trying to make any sort of comparisons. These are actually some of my experiments with the polaroids Tean Roberts took. I can finally show them!





As for freebies? Great goody bag was given, we like free things! I'm not gonna list all the names and brands as I don't think it's necessary unless I'm a huge fan but we had quite a few things from make-up to jewellery and some more body care but best of all this cutely packaged box full of Boudoir Prive...

make an animation

No comments:

Post a Comment