Monday 3 May 2010

Bollywood

Went out on bank holiday Monday to watch an Indian film with my Indian friends. With Indian food and Indian men! Umm no not really. Just half of that.

First time I watched a Bollywood film till the end was years ago when Lagaan was on t.v. with Aamir Khan- amazing. Last time I saw a Bollywood film was 3 Idiots with Aamir Khan which I thought was beautiful, it was funny and lovely.
This time I saw House Full- it was ok it had its funny moments but I fell in love with it for one thing.. the gorgeous Arjun Rampal!! Why have I not seen or known about him before?!?
So that got me straight to google-ling frenzy and soon enough I was ogling at this man's anatomy! Not caring much about Geoff's head shaking and 'your so sad' glances over my way!!



Arjun Rampal

Anywaaay... enough of him. I also thought the other stars in that film were gorgeous so i got back to my google-ling and was paricularly impressed with the gorgeous ladies. First there was Jiah Khan, so pretty and at times she reminded me of the equally lovely Jam-Jam.


Jiah Khan

And there's also another gorgeous Bollywood lady..

Deepika Padukone. She has beautiful eyes!

My friends were worried I would start getting fed up of seeing Indian films everytime they suggested we go cinema- i was like 'Heeeell nooo- its the only time I get to see it'.
So I can't wait for more more Bollywood films! I should watch more. I've been practicing my lightbulb dance moves. hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment