Monday 24 May 2010

Jamaica's superstars!

Having come across Fashion Gone Rogue ... O-M-G why have i not come across this site before it features quite a lot of magazine editorials and its an amazing source for inspiration and a chance to see work that I would have never been able to come across otherwise- anyway sooo its amazing!! I spent lots of time just browsing, my laptop couldn't cope with the amount of windows open.






I came across this editorial 'Lets Get Lost' by Mikael Jansson for Interview mag May 2010 featuring some of Jamaica's finest models which unfortunately doesnt credit them much... so here we have Sedene Blake, Oraine Barrett, Raschelle Osbourne and much more amidst the mix. I have a soft spot for these guys as they were lovely when I showed in Jamaica- lovely people and beautiful country!! If you'd like to see more just click here.

Here is Sedene Blake strutting one of my S/S 10 outfits... just to blag that she modeled for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment