Sunday 16 May 2010

"Vivienne!!"

I failed to mention straight away on here!! The other day I bumped into the one and only Vivienne Westwood!!


I was walking along just one of the roads behind Oxford Street and recognised her heading towards me with her eccentric dress sense and overgrown dyed red hair looking down and swiftly walking- my mind suddenly went to overdrive!!
'Oh my god its vivienne westwood!'... 'What shall i say'... 'What shall i call her'... 'This is amazing'... 'Quick before its too late'!

"VIVIENNE!" I shouted (which later thought maybe would've been much cooler to have said Miss Westwood!). Poor lady seemed startled as i yelled right next to her!
She turned and I said
"Oh my I'm such a huuge fan!" and gave her a huge hug.
At this point I noticed shes actually tiny probably my height but I had high heels on at the time so she seemed tiny.
'Quick take a picture!' I thought but then she smiled and replied
"Thank you! But I'm in such a rush!" as if to have read my mind. Which was ashame but would've felt bad if I delayed her any longer!
So I said "Ok- no probs! Nice to meet you. Bye!".
She noded and smiled and carried on. I had a huge grin on my face whilst I watched her totter along! Then as I regained consciousness I noticed a man standing right next to me having a fag, having observed all this and obviously didnt have a clue who I've just encountered! With my grinning face and his silly un-fazed look, we exchanged an awkward grin and I walked along and he puffed on.

I remember Vivienne briefly looking at me up and down probably thinking who the hell is this non-sense! At least I was looking decent that day!

Also a year or so ago I actually saw her riding her bike. I saw something like this..


AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow... you are lucky :))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd time ive seen Viv & i'm soo thrilled to have spoken to her. hope to again one day! 3rd time lucky.

    Saw Coco Summer (Sting's daughter) the other day aswell! But not as cool as my friend meeting Tilda Swinton in a cafe same day i saw Vivienne Westwood (jealous)!! So there seem to be a theme of seeing celebrities recently. xx

    ReplyDelete