Sunday 2 May 2010

Clickidy-click

I'd want my life story to be told like this!


I'm so impressed with this video ad I'm completely sold. I want an Olympus Pen! I remember first seeing this a few months back with Kevin 'camera chow picture wow' Spacey advertising it and loved it! I don't quite know why I didnt get it- hold on i do I didn't have any money!! I want an Olympus Pen.

I have recently been thinking of getting a new digi cam as I've had my Samsung NV7 for a quite a long while now and its been through a lot of things.. dented and scratched but still in working order but the poor girl is old and I need a change.

Either the Pen or this...


The Leica V-Lux 20 it's within my price range.

Ohhh but how I wish I could have the Leica M7 Hermes VERY SPECIAL Limited Edition, a calfskin-clad version of its M-series 35mm film camera in Orange- just like freaking below!!!!!
I think it cost around £6000. Would anyone care to buy me it pls, I'd make a good wife!




Hmm so what to get is my dilemma!

2 comments:

  1. great blog- thanks for stopping by mine and for following me. now I am a follower too & added you to my blogroll :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you very much susan. great blog yourself too! :)

    ReplyDelete