Saturday 1 May 2010

Its soo 90's

Continuing to a second day of my spring cleaning. I came across soooo many memorabilia I've kept throughout the years!!! I just loved all of my school photos way back in mid 90's. Many are cringe-worthy but sorry only a few I can manage to share. I can't bare the thought of anyone else seeing the rest!

First here we have a photo album I put together of a school PGL trip. Inspired by 'My so called life' I created an album that must've taken me a lot of time putting together.. I love the fact that I actually got key symbols next to the guys to show how I rated them in terms of 'hot lip action', 'kit off' and 'sexual acrobatics'?! Wasn't I too young to be thinking about that? I must've taken that key symbol cut out from teen magazines such as J17 or Sugar where I spent my pocket money on.




I just wanted to put up some pictures of my school days.. aahhhh the fun and innocence of childhood- notice that I haven't attached the latter years of school days as I think they are too soon to put up and that's when the uglier years began. You need at least a century past to not care.



Wow look at her braids- I can't remember who she was- I don't think she was a teacher!?


You gotta love 90's fashion!


Grrrr nice animal print getup!! This ladies and gents is my Spice Girls hayday, proudly representing their pepsi collab- they ruled and was my life, girl power etc. Yes I know, what ever your thinking!!

AND awwww this may well have been when I was 11?!

2 comments:

  1. Lol...Jennivi...its always funny for me to see back in the day pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the good ol' days lol. Seriously what was I thinking wearing those clothes?? Wooow ! :)
    Tracey Boys xxx

    ReplyDelete