Saturday 1 May 2010

What I got up to last night...



I thought I'd play little dress up accessorizing my friends with some jewelery I bought from Topshop! For some reason monkey reminds me a cute version of Diane Pernet.. no?!
Having to buy some stuff for a shoot I'm going to help style. It will be photographed by Ludovic Des Cognets. Below is an example of his work... amazing! So I'm looking forward to that.


This will be my second ever styling so I'm still a little scared. The first I did was a few weeks back with Luke Nugent.
One of my styling below, check the rest of the series up on Luke's site! I had the lovely Amber James to help out also!


Garments by: Orschel-Read, Ohema Ohene, Harold Kensington, Jennivi Jordan.

I've also been doing a bit of spring cleaning and check out my amazing collection of threads I didn't even know I had!!
My room is such a clutter I just want to throw everything away and start again but then I thought that'll be really costly and my hoarder instinct kicked in so... everything most things stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment